Saturday, March 12, 2011

Order of Magnitude


"Japan Quake May Have Shortened Earth Days, Moved Axis"

Jet Propulsion Laboratory - March 11, 2011


My Saturday is a disjointed mix: devastating news stories and images from Japan, mundane chores with modern conveniences I take for granted every day until I see stories like Japan, and the uniquely-American college basketball conference tournaments.

I have nothing to complain about. I also have nothing to say. Since I try to stay disciplined about this weekly posting, I rationalize that I'll log on; write that I have nothing to say, then log off again.

What can be said that has not already been said? Been written? Been broadcast? Been tweeted, reposted on Facebook, witnessed on Youtube?

Nothing.

I am nothing. I know nothing...

But, I know whom I have believed. And am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I've committed unto Him against that day.

No comments: